Don't forget to connect with us on Facebook and Twitter!
In this week’s edition of the “Counselor’s Corner” (for full newsletter please click link below)
- “From the Principal’s Desk”. A weekly message from Oak Park Principal Dr. Chris Sartain.
- Oak Park “Important Dates” always listed in newsletter.
- Did you know: Requirements for College Ready Diploma is a 3.0GPA, 95% attendance and a 21+ ACT.
- NCAPS and NCC will be at OP on November 29th during AR to present their programs to interested students.
- Don’t forget to attend the Oak Park Craft Fair this Saturday! 9-4pm. Free admission.
- Counselors met with Junior parents for a “check in” on grades etc. this week.
- Weekly scholarship update. Lots of new ones listed in newsletter. Please go to our website and check out our complete list: http://ophscounseling.weebly.com/scholarships.html.
- Oak Park offers after school tutoring every Tuesday and Wednesday in the Lumberjack Café.
- Don’t forget that transcripts take some time to generate. Please give our Registrar two to three days before the deadline to process. Please see the counseling department for assistance.
- ACT dates are listed! Fees are involved and there are late fees and deadlines. Please visit www.actstudent.org for more information. All signups for ACT are done online. Please see newsletter for more information. ACT has asked that if you are signing up for the test, please do not use the Safari browser, it can cause problems with the application process.
- JOB POSTINGS!.
- Have questions about how to apply for college financial aid? Check out our financial aid powerpoint located in our newsletter!
- Our newsletter also has helpful links for parents on college to managing student stress, don’t forget to click the link at the top to view full newsletter!
825 NE 79th Ter, Kansas City, MO 64118