Don't forget to connect with us on Facebook and Twitter!
PLEASE CLICK LINK BELOW FOR THE 2018-2019 COURSE LIST FOR SCHEDULE BUILDING
In this week’s edition of the “Counselor’s Corner” (for full newsletter please click link below):
- “From the Principal’s Desk”. A weekly message from Oak Park Principal Dr. Chris Sartain.
- A messenger went out this week to all students requiring summer school due failure of a core class.
- Summer school dates and hours are June 4th-June 28th MON-THURS. 7:15AM-1:15PM. Transportation, breakfast and lunch provided. Students should receive a postcard from transportation with bus information approximately one week before Summer School begins. Please call the counseling department at 321-5325 for more information.
- ECAMPUS COMPUTER UPDATE, please newsletter for all the details.
- Its testing season! Please see newsletters for finals schedule.
- Summer Summit! Great opportunity for students to get a jump start on advanced courses and college planning. See newsletter for details.
- Oak Park “Important Dates” always listed in newsletter. Updated for the rest of the school year.
- Did you know: Requirements for College Ready Diploma is a 3.0GPA, 95% attendance and a 21+ ACT.
- MU School of Medicine High School Mini Medical School. Sessions run in June, see newsletter for more details.
- If you need someone to listen, the crisis text line is open 24/7. Text hello to 741741. See newsletter for more details.
- VOLUNTEER CORNER HAS BEEN UPDATED. Please see new info in newsletter. Great opportunities!
- Oak Park offer tutoring every Tuesday and Wednesday from 2:30-4:30 in the Lumberjack Café.
- ACT dates are listed! Fees are involved and there are late fees and deadlines. Please visit www.actstudent.org for more information. All signups for ACT are done online. Please see newsletter for more information. ACT has asked that if you are signing up for the test, please do not use the Safari browser, it can cause problems with the application process.
- JOB POSTINGS HAS BEEN UPDATED. Please see newsletter for summer opportunities.
- Have questions about how to apply for college financial aid? Check out our financial aid powerpoint located in our newsletter!
- Lots of other helpful info always listed in our newsletter.
825 NE 79th Ter, Kansas City, MO 64118