Don't forget to connect with us on Facebook and Twitter!
PLEASE CLICK LINK BELOW FOR THE 2018-2019 COURSE LIST FOR SCHEDULE BUILDING
In this week’s edition of the “Counselor’s Corner” (for full newsletter please click link below):
- “From the Principal’s Desk”. A weekly message from Oak Park Principal Dr. Chris Sartain.
- 2018 OAK PARK SENIOR TIMELINE
- Oak Park “Important Dates” always listed in newsletter. Updated for the rest of the school year.
- Its scholarship and college admission season. PLEASE REMEMBER it takes a few days for transcripts to be generated. Plan accordingly for your needs.
- Summer School enrollment will open March 26th. Please see newsletter for information.
- Spring college visits are starting. Remember you need a pass for these visits.
- Please see newsletter for all things A+ including important deadlines and expectations.
- Did you know: Requirements for College Ready Diploma is a 3.0GPA, 95% attendance and a 21+ ACT.
- Weekly scholarship update. Lots of new ones listed in newsletter. Please go to our website and check out our complete list: http://ophscounseling.weebly.com/scholarships.html. Please check them. Many are specific to Oak Park and due in March.
- MU School of Medicine High School Mini Medical School. Sessions run in June, see newsletter for more details.
- If you need someone to listen, the crisis text line is open 24/7. Text hello to 741741. See newsletter for more details.
- VOLUNTEER CORNER HAS BEEN UPDATED. Please see new info in newsletter. Great opportunities!
- Oak Park offer tutoring every Tuesday and Wednesday from 2:30-4:30 in the Lumberjack Café.
- ACT dates are listed! Fees are involved and there are late fees and deadlines. Please visit www.actstudent.org for more information. All signups for ACT are done online. Please see newsletter for more information. ACT has asked that if you are signing up for the test, please do not use the Safari browser, it can cause problems with the application process.
- JOB POSTINGS!.
- Have questions about how to apply for college financial aid? Check out our financial aid powerpoint located in our newsletter!
- Lots of other helpful info always listed in our newsletter.
825 NE 79th Ter, Kansas City, MO 64118