Don't forget to connect with us on Facebook and Twitter!
AP Summer Assignments: Please click HERE. Also listed under College & Career Programs, click on Summer Opportunities
- Last Counselor’s corner of the school year! (full newsletter click on the link: http://mailchi.mp/60cb51244419/counselors-corner-1395114)
- “From the Principal’s Desk”, our last weekly message of the 2016-2017 school year from OP Principal Dr. Chris Sartain
- Oak Park “Important Dates” always listed in newsletter.
- Oak Park “In Person” Summer School (this is for PE, Credit Recovery and Summer Bridge). May 30-June 22 from 7:15am-1:15pm. Week one Tues-Fri, Week two-four Mon-Thurs. Lunch is available for purchase.
- 2017 Graduates: All final transcripts have been mailed to your intended college or University.
- If you need an eCampus laptop form please see newsletter. This form is only for students taking an ECAMPUS CLASS and need a laptop at home. You can also use your own computer at home for this. See newsletter for dates of computer pick up. You take the filled out form with you to pick up your laptop.
- AP Courses and Summer Assignments: http://ophscounseling.weebly.com/summer-opportunities.html
- AP Summer Slam 2017. (see flier in newsletter). This is for any student enrolled in an AP class for the 2017-2018 school year. It will be held at Oak Park July 10-13. Enroll here: http://bit.ly/2pG6DZa
- End-Of-Course (EOC) test results are now accessible in Parent Powerschool. Please see newsletter for more information.
- AP Exams: If you took an AP exam this May your AP scores will be available Thursday, July 7. Students need to make a college board account to view their scores. www.apscore.collegeboard.org
- Junior Gold Camp! Beginners Golf June 12th-15th 8:30am to 10:30am Ages 6-14 Cost $80 per student. Please see newsletter for flier and location.
Thank you Oak Park, and have a wonderful summer 😊
825 NE 79th Ter, Kansas City, MO 64118